- New Videos – Exciting news is that we have just completed the brand new series of five instructional videos, which correspond to the five courses in the deonThai METHOD Practitioner Training Program and the guidebooks that go with them. Two are already available and within the next two weeks they will all be available online. The extended length 3.5-hour Foundation video is priced at $29.95 and the other four videos (about 2 hours each) are all priced at $19.95. Click here to take a look: http://www.deonthaiyoga.com/training/store.php
- Quicker Certification – It has become easier to get credentialed in less time because we have broken down the previous certification requirements into two steps. A student may now earn a Certificate of Achievement and become a certified Practitioner of the deonThai METHOD after completing the Level 1 training and supplementary requirements that include 40 documented sessions. The Practitioner can then go on to Level 2 to get another Certificate of Achievement, becoming an Advanced Practitioner, with additional training and an additional 20 documented practice sessions. Please visit the website here for more specifics on the Certification Process: http://www.deonthaiyoga.com/training/certification.php
- More Class Options – It is now possible to complete the Level 1 training requirements in either three 3-day training sessions (outside California) or one 3-day and one 5-day training session (within California). This should help new Thai Yoga Massage practitioners fit the attendance of these courses into their lives more easily. Please see the classes page on the website for course descriptions and schedules. http://www.deonthaiyoga.com/blog/classes/
- Accessing What You Need as a Student – We have made some changes to the electronic calendar on our website, so that you can now find the deonThai METHOD training information you need by date, by class type, or by region – by easily clicking on a drop down menu from the calendar button. This optimizes the search possibilities and allows anybody to access the courses via any of these approaches. We hope you will find it useful, click here to see the 2012 calendar of upcoming events: http://www.deonthaiyoga.com/blog/calendar-by-date/
- Along with all these above-mentioned changes being coordinated and implemented, the deonThai METHOD Guidebooks have also all been updated accordingly – a whole year’s worth of revamping.
So here we go, starting the year off on a very practical note and with renewed energy to embrace 2012. I am looking forward with an open heart to seeing you all in the coming year, in training courses, private sessions or on the road or trail, somewhere down the line.
Tags: brahmaviharas, buddhism, buddhist virtues, compassion, deon de wet, deonthai Method, immeasurables, karuna, loving-kindness, metta, mudita, sublime attitudes, thai massage training, Thai Yoga Massage, thai yoga therapy
Leave a Reply