FUNDAMENTALS OF THAI
YOGA MASSAGE 101
FUNDAMENTALS of Thai Yoga Massage 101: 24 CE hours
This 3-day course focuses on joint mobilizing and stretching with a series of assisted yoga movements. Gentle rocking and acupressure is applied to the legs and arms in a variety of positions. Client is mainly lying face-up and seated. This module continues to lay the groundwork with the objective of getting you safely practicing on most types of people as soon as the class is over, with a new ability gained to help them on their way to better health and well-being.
You Will Learn:
- How to do detailed work on the individual client’s feet, legs, arms and hands, as well as some very effective techniques for the shoulders, chest and belly.
- The basics of how to work with energy in the body along with physical manipulation, acupressure and assisted stretching, enabling you to quickly help anyone feel much better.
- How to use your whole body, including your feet, knees and elbows, as well as hands (palms and thumbs) to provide relief and facilitate healing in all kinds of situations.
- How to arrange many different techniques in such a way to target all the different areas of the client’s body, giving you all the tools you need to facilitate deep healing on many different levels.
- Practical philosophic concepts and theoretical foundations to facilitate Seeing with the Hands and Feeling with the Heart.
- How to use Yoga to improve your own comfort, strength and flexibility, as you work towards safely practicing on most types of people, from the moment you finish the course.
Credits: 24 Continuing Education Hours are granted for each course through the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) and Yoga Alliance for Contact Training Hours.
Admission: There are no prerequisites for this course.
*Save $50 – Register more than 25 days prior.
**Includes the detailed Guidebook
***Does not include the Video, also required for course credit
Click here to buy video now: Fundamentals of Thai Yoga Massage (Northern Style)