WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM DEON:
- How to make your clients feel better, by relieving pain and reducing stress.
- How to improve your own health and wellbeing as you help others.
- How to give more kindness, love and compassion.
- How to use Energy in the body to bridge the gap between the Physical and the Spiritual.
- How to build trust and rapport with anyone who needs help.
- How to receive more recognition and goodwill.
- How to talk about Thai Yoga Massage/Therapy in a way that interests others.
- How to make more money as you help more people.
WHY LEARN HOW TO DO THAI YOGA MASSAGE/THERAPY?
- Help your community by offering compassion and spreading loving-kindness, working on friends, family and clients.
- Help yourself by making money, offering treatments as a professional practitioner.
- Help others by showing them how to be more receptive, to surrender and drop their resistance to feeling really good in the body.
- Improve your relationships by finding ways to deepen intimacy, non-verbally, non-sexually.
- Connect with the Yoga Community that is expanding so rapidly, by offering a distinctly “Yogic” style of bodywork.
- Earn valuable continuing education credits as a licensed Massage Therapist for ongoing regulatory requirements.
- Create profound effects as a Yoga Teacher, by providing students with deeper, more hands-on adjustments safely and appropriately.
- Access a wider audience for bodywork, since it is performed comfortably clothed.
- Work on a portable mat on the floor - much easier for outcalls than conventional Table Massage.
- Avoid occupational hazards associated with conventional table massage therapy, by reducing physical strain as a practitioner and utilizing more parts of the body — feet, elbows and knees — in addition to hands and thumbs.
- Emphasize wholeness of body and mind as energy is reciprocated and both client and therapist feel rejuvenated.
- Work in a way that strengthens your body and improves flexibility, while enhancing insight, awareness and emotional wellbeing in the practitioner (as well as the client).
- Tap into the skyrocketing awareness and demand for wellness-based therapies in the Spa industry, worldwide.
- Find out how to safely and effectively adapt and incorporate Eastern floor-style techniques into Western table-style massage.
- The modality of Thai Yoga Massage has been perfected and adapted over thousands of years, with the therapist simultaneously moving through self-healing Yoga postures while guiding and supporting the client through therapeutic stretches and presses, to result in an interactive healing dance of body bliss.
WHY LEARN FROM DEON?
- Approved Provider of Continuing Education (CEU’s) through NCBTMB:
National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (# 450538-07)
- We specialize in teaching wellness professionals, who want to improve the value of their services through ongoing continuing education.
- We offer free retrains to help you gain the highest level of understanding (for any fully paid and completed class) - as many times as you feel the need to repeat.
- You get the security of an unconditional money-back guarantee (after the first day of training in any class), ensuring that all your training dollars are wisely spent.
- We offer an economically priced and conveniently timed series of 3-day classes, designed for the working practitioner, teachers and anyone else with a busy schedule.
- Classes are offered in the beautiful Upper Ojai Valley in California, in Los Angeles, and at Yoga studios and other training facilities all around the world.
- Founder and Senior Teacher, Deon de Wet, has been successfully practicing Thai Yoga Massage/Therapy for many years, with glowing testimonials from hundreds of clients, worldwide.
- Deon has studied Advanced Thai Massage with and been certified by two of the world’s most well-known teachers, in California: Saul David Raye and in Thailand: Pichest Boonthumme.
- Deon has been teaching internationally as a Featured Guest Instructor for the International Dermal Institute, one of the most prestigious post-graduate skin and body care education organizations in the world.
WHAT SATISFIED STUDENTS SAY ABOUT TRAINING WITH DEON:
"Your professionalism, peaceful demeanor, and love of Thai Yoga Massage is evident in the way you teach and represent this beautiful way of healing and communicating. I appreciate all that you do, and the hard work and preparation in making the weekend so unbelievably informative, loving, and thought-provoking."
- Melissa Rupoli-Katz, Yoga Teacher, Scottsdale
"Thank you for conducting such a wonderful and successful course for the International Dermal Institute in Australia. The students absolutely loved the course and want more! It was phenomenal and has been one of the most successful courses we have run - thank you."
- Leanne Rigney, Divisional Education Manager, Sydney, Australia