Practitioner Certification Program
A Certificate of Achievement for designation as a CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER OF THAI YOGA THERAPY can be earned by:
Completing all four of the FOUNDATION & INTERMEDIATE Classes, PLUS fulfilling the following ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Submission for evaluation and approval, at least:
- 15 Documented Practice Sessions for the Essentials
- 15 for the Fundamentals
- 10 for the Expanded Essentials (Side-Lying)
- 10 for the Expanded Fundamentals (Eight Limbs)
- Scroll down for further additional requirements
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION:
- Receiving at least one session for each of the above classes attended, containing the complete sequence, from another student that has been trained in the deonThai METHOD.
for a total of 4 sessions received, of at least 2 hours each.
- Showing evidence of having completed at least 15 hours of Anatomy & Physiology training.
- Receiving at least one 2-hour treatment session from Deon.
- Receiving at least one 2-hour treatment session from a professionally practicing therapist, NOT trained by Deon.
- Submission for evaluation and approval of one video, demonstrating the student practitioner performing either the Essentials or the Fundamentals sequence on a practice partner.
- Performing a 2-hour treatment session on Deon de Wet, with live in-person evaluation and instruction
BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION:
- Certified practitioners receive a free listing on the TREATMENTS: CERTIFIED PRACTITIONERS page in the deonThai SCHOOL website - one of the top-ranked sites for Thai Yoga Massage searches, worldwide.
- When prospective clients contact Deon, seeking a practitioner in their area, he is comfortable recommending any deonThai Certified Practitioner, knowing they have been properly evaluated and approved.
- Certification demonstrates a higher level of commitment on the part of the student practitioner, over and above that of doing just the training courses, without the evaluated practical assignments and other additional requirements.
- Certification provides entry into an exclusive, expert group of practitioners who have taken their training to the next step, affording the sense of satisfaction and confidence needed to differentiate themselves from all the other therapists out there.
- The most exclusive and best-paying spas and wellness centers in the world require as a condition of employment, a practical achievement qualification over and above continuing education credits for time spent in classroom training.
- March 17 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- March 18 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- May 4 @ 9:00 am - May 6 @ 6:00 pm